FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Blogmas Day 7: Christmas Q&A


I thought I'd mix up today's blog post and do a bit of a Q&A, it will include lots of Christmas questions with a few general ones add in there too. Q&A's aren't really something that I have covered on my blog and I'm not really sure why but if you like them then let me know in the comments below because it's definitely something I'm prepared to do more of in the New Year. 


Let's get started then...

1. When do you start feeling festive?
That's an easy one, I would say I honestly feel festive on November 1st, once Halloween is over I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas!

2. Christmas Day or New Years?
100% Christmas Day, New Years for me isn't really something my family have ever massively celebrated, like we do the whole countdown thing but it's just not a big event compared to Christmas.

3. Worst Christmas present ever received?
I was going to say I generally have loved all of my Christmas presents over the years but then I remembered my Mum brought me an electric toothbrush a few years ago. At the time I was like "Why have I got this?" but I love it now. Sorry Mum. 

4. Worst thing on the Christmas plate?
It would either have to be Brussel sprouts or Christmas pudding, I hate both equally- luckily I'm usually too full to have Christmas pudding but the sprouts always end up getting left on my plate.

5. One Christmas wish you've had for years?
I have always wanted a white Christmas but so far it hasn't happened.

6. Best present you've ever received?
This one is very hard! I have had some amazing presents over the years... I would probably have to say it was when I had my first ever laptop aged about 11. I was so happy to get it, to the point that I was on it non-stop. Somehow I managed to get a virus on it within the first few days of getting it so it had to be sent away to be repaired. After that I was always so careful with it. 

7. If you could have any present in the world, what would it be?
Either a Victoria Beckham or Michael Kors handbag- I'm obsessed with both of these designers so to own something from their collections would be a dream come true!

8. What's on your wishlist this year?
Currently I am loving marble everything, so there's a couple of pretty specific gifts on my Christmas list this year. I really want a marble laptop skin & a marble phone case. I just think marble is so pretty, I need it in everything I own!

9. Favourite Christmas Film?
I have 3: Elf, Home Alone (all of them) and Deck the Halls (I haven't seen it this year but it's a classic).

10. If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world then where would what be?
In New York, it's my dream to spend Christmas there although I think it would feel strange not having Christmas at home. I will actually be going New York in early January time which is close enough.

11. Christmas: home or away?
Although it's my dream to spend Christmas in New York, I would have to say home- there is no place like home at christmas time!

12. Favourite Christmas programme?
I am not a fan of the soaps at Christmas time because someone usually dies and I don't want that, Christmas should be a happy time. I love comedy shows at Christmas, I've heard Outnumbered are doing a Christmas special which i'm very excited for indeed!

13. Tell us a Christmas memory?
Okay this is very embarrassing but kinda cute too. When I was very little I woke up on Christmas Eve thinking it was Christmas Day so I ran downstairs to see if Santa had been. My Dad later found me crying at the bottom of the stairs because I thought I'd been too naughty that year so I didn't get any presents. My Dad loves to tell this story every Christmas so sorry Dad I got in there first.

14. Plans for New Year?
Well I'm jetting off to New York in early January with my course for 5 very exciting days, I've never been New York so I cannot wait! I'm also hoping to work at an American summer camp in 2017 too. So basically I want to travel around a lot next year.

15. Any crazy Christmas traditions?
I wouldn't really say it's crazy, maybe it is to some people but we always open up our presents in late afternoon on Christmas Day. We like to settle down once with had our yummy Christmas dinner and been out for a walk. I don't know why we've just always done it like that. It would be weird not too.


Hope you've all enjoyed this post.
I'd love to hear your responses to the questions in the comments below. 
There should have been another fashion post going up later but I've just got so much on today that it might have to be rescheduled till tomorrow, I'll try my hardest to get it done today but I don't know if I'll have the time. So be sure to check that out when it's up.

X


Pictures taken from Goggle images 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig