FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Blogmas Day 17: Matchbox Nails Inc.


Lipsticks & nail paints are two of my most treasured items in my makeup bag.
You will never see me without lipstick or nail paint on, because they just make me feel human.

Lottie Tomlinson (sister of Louis Tomlinson) is just style goals really, I love her fashion sense & her makeup is always so on point it's actually unreal.
So when I heard she was collaborating with Nails Inc (another favourite of mine) I legit almost cried with joy.



Her 'Matchbox' sets contain a pot of gel nail paint & a matte lip paint for only £15 which I think is a total bargain. Normally Nails Inc nails paints cost around £11, and I would always pay more than £4 for a lip paint so it is really good value for money.



There are four colours in the collection to get your hands on:
Sick & Salt
Rascal & Hell
Babes & Mint
Out Out & Buzzin


Out Out & Buzzin
This is a gorgeous shocking pink colour, honestly I cannot get over how beautiful this shade is.
Personally I prefer the lip paint to the nail paint here because if I were to wear a pink nail paint then I like pastel tones. But still this colour *inserts heart emoji*


Babes & Mint
I love EVERYTHING about this!
I love the name & the packaging is just divine. This colour "oh my days" is beautiful.
Recently I've got super into my nude lip shades, I mean I'm still a red lip kind of girl but I like to experiment around more now. Personally I have never seen a nail paint such a pretty shade in my life.
I will 100% be buying this as a little celebration to myself when Blogmas is over.

What do you think of the Lottie Tomlinson X Nails Inc collaboration?

Talk Care & see you soon.

X

Pictures taken from Google. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig