FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Friday 16 December 2016

Blogmas Day 11: Home for the Holidays


So the holidays are finally here!
Christmas Break has finally rolled in & I have officially completed my first semester at University.
Which to be honest with you feels very crazy and surreal. 
Ever since a young age I had always decided I wanted to go to Uni, partly because I'm a super indecisive person so I wouldn't know what else to do with my life, but at the same time I did actually generally want to go to get a degree in something I love. 

Uni is a whirlwind experience and often I still can't quite believe I'm actually there. 
As much as I love Uni life though I was ready to come home for the holidays, there really is no place like home especially at Christmas time!

The village I live in have gone to town with the Christmas lights this year!

As far as plans for the holidays go, I'm free to make plans... I was talking to my friends a while back and we were trying to organise trips out and stuff but it's so hard to find a time when everyone is free. 
My Uni workload is currently at a mountain high rate, and in all honesty I have zero motivation to get it done. I want to see my friends & go on cute day trips, not be stuck inside with about 5000 things I need to do from a summative assignment. 
Currently my plan is to work in the day and then do fun stuff at night, next week my night time schedule is jam-packed! 
If you looked at my diary right now you'd think I was the most sociable person in the world which is not like me at all... not to say I'm not sociable but when it comes to organising meet ups with friends I usually am the one who can't be bothered to do the organising. Lately I've come to the realisation that if I don't do it then no-one else will ...
(I'm going to do a post on this another time)


Currently I can't wait to sleep all day, eat as much food as I can and watch so many Christmas films that even I will be sick of them by December 22nd.
What are you looking forward to this Christmas?


Photography is something I really want to get into this holiday, I'm even looking to buying myself a new camera in the January sales which will be great for New York.

So if you have any recommendations then I'd love to hear them.

Yes New York is less than a month away & I'm so excited!
I've have never visited the 'Big Apple' before so it be a dreamy experience.
I've been waiting so long to go so it feel weird to think that it's so near, really 2017 is the year I'm hoping to spend quite a big amount time in the States. 
America is my biggest love, one day I hope to live there but for now I have to taken every American opportunity with both hands. 

Hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know what you think in the comments below.

X

Pictures used are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig