FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Monday 5 December 2016

Blogmas Day 5: The Best Christmas Jumpers Around


Christmas jumpers are my love.
I don't actually own many in all honesty, partly because I never seem to really find ones that I love because I'm quite a fussy person when it comes to buying Christmas jumpers. I never want them too tacky that I'd be embarrassed to wear it in public but equally I don't want them understated because where's the fun in that...

This year though I've seen a few that I desperately want to get my hands on, hopefully the bank of Mum & Dad will be able to fund my shopping addiction. 

£30
I actually really like this. I was scrolling through ASOS's website and this instantly caught my eye. 
I just love the fact that although it's classed as a Christmas jumper you could wear it anytime throughout December & January because it doesn't scream Christmas like some jumpers do. They teamed it with blue jeans but I also think it would look great with black jeans and maybe even a choker too.



£12
I have an absolutely massive obsession with the film Elf so anything that even remotely reminds me of that I love. I just think this jumper is so cute and if I see this in store then I'm definitely buying it. It would be perfect for Christmas day with a pair of black legging, a red lipstick & heels- just think how adorable you'd look! They also do the same jumper but as a reindeer- I love that one too.
These jumpers are actually in the men's section in Primark but women can totally rock this look all the same.


£14.99
I actually love this (it feels like I'm saying that about them all, sorry) but I generally do. I don't know what exactly it is that I love about this but I just think the design of it is so cute! I love how it's quite traditional yet at the same time it has fresh & modern twist- New Look have got their Christmas jumper game on point this year!


£18
Okay so I know what you're all thinking... this isn't a Christmas jumper but it is still a Christmas themed type of clothing. I think this top is adorable! So much so that I want one, I just think if you want to feel Christmassy but aren't willing to crack out the Christmas jumper just yet then this is the perfect alternative. I also like the fact that it's a t-shirt because sometimes when your going somewhere where your going to be inside a lot you don't always want a Christmas jumper on. 


£10
Yes this isn't for humans but you can't forget about the doggies at Christmas time and this is so cute!
I just look at the dog in it and it literally warms my heart. My dog will certainly be sporting a christmas jumper this year- I may even get her one to match the ones I buy. 
Can you even do that?

Hope you all enjoyed this post.
Let me know what you favourite Christmas jumpers are this year in the comments below.
I wasn't going to buy everything I've featured in this post because I'm a poor student who's meant to be saving money but I don't think I can resist the Topshop T-shirt or the Primark one.
But then the New Look one is cute as too, I just want them all!

See you tomorrow for more Blogmas.
There will also be another fashion post going up later today so be sure to check that out too.

X

Images taken from shop websites 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig