FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 17 December 2016

Blogmas Day 15: Should Christmas Meet-Ups be Hard Work?


As the Christmas season is upon us, I have been desperately trying to organise meet ups with old friends over the Christmas break.
And can I just say how hard it's been...

Is that even allowed to be said?
Like I know they're my friends and everything but it's just such hard work.
I understand they have their own lives which is fair enough because we all are very busy doing our own things which is great! It means we have so much to chat about when we eventually meet up.



I love my friends to pieces but does anyone else find it really annoying when it feels like the effort is all one sided?

Recently I've been feeling like it's just been me trying to organise everything whilst everyone else doesn't really seem to want to know.
It's hard work trying to fight what already seems like a lost cause.

Ever since we've left school almost two years ago now, I've wanted to keep in touch with close school friends because we went through a lot together, we survived school!
We had so many laughs and fun times, the stories that happened at school are the things you'd tell your grandkids.

And I'll admit it in the past I've been the one who is slow at replying or can't be bothered to make the effort, but I guess the social side of Uni has changed me. I want to go out and do things instead of staying in the house all holiday. Yes I am doing things with my parents but that's completely different to going out with your friends.

Do any of you have any tips for meeting up with friends over the Christmas season?
Can you relate?

Take Care 
X

Pictures taken from google.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig