FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas Day 1: Prep & Planning


Welcome back!

Today's post is an extremely short one just to say that this year I am doing Blogmas... *cheers*
Blogmas is something I have never done before, but it's something I've always wanted to do, last year I was going to do it but then a load of rubbish stuff happened in my life so I just didn't feel in the mood to do it. Quite frankly I'm super excited to try Blogmas- although I feel it's going to be so much work and so far I have done very little preparation. 
What have I let myself in for?!?


Alongside Blogmas I'm going to aim to do 2/3 posts about my fashion course as well, so this means there will be a total of 8/9 new posts on my blog a week. I'm thinking of doing my fashion posts Monday, Wednesday, Friday & then Blogmas obviously everyday. 
It will be a lot of work and I'm not going to say "oh it will be easy" because I know it probably won't but I think it will be a great thing to do for my blog & to build on up my blogging confidence. 

I'd love to hear if you're a fellow blogger doing Blogmas this year in the comments below and if you have any tips on how to keep up with the tight schedule then I'd be very grateful for that too. 

As Blogmas has now officially begun I'll see you all tomorrow...
I actually can't believe it's December already! This year has gone crazy fast.
(I'm hoping to set a specific time the posts to be upload at each day, I'm not sure what it will be yet but I'm leaning more towards 3/4PM.)

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Take Care 

X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig