FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 17 December 2016

Blogmas Day 13: Naughty or Nice?


'You'll be put on Santa's naughty list' is probably the worst thing you can possibly hear as a child.
For me it was something I'd hear all too often & credit to my parents it actually worked.

Personally I love Christmas because it's that one time of year where on the whole people are just so happy, so why is it that I feel so unhappy lately?



I don't know whats come over me lately, I just haven't felt myself...
I thought coming home for the holidays would lift my mood but it just doesn't seem to have done, I actually feel guilty for my parents putting up with my moody antics.
Don't get me wrong it's not like I need to feel moody right now, life is going okay: I love my Uni & the course, I've made friends there that I'd already be lost without, my flat mates are lovely, my home friends are still my friends, my blog is going so well and I'm off to New York in the New Year so why on earth am I feeling like this?

Yes I'd be lying if I said I wasn't stressed out right now, it always feels like I've got a hundred and one things to do and there is never enough time in the day to get it all done.
But it's not even like I hate the work I've got to do, I generally enjoy doing it all.
Okay so maybe I don't want to be doing it everyday but still it really interests me.

I think deep down I just need a break, which is easier said then done when you've got, blog posts to plan, deadlines to meet, people to see.
Sometimes life just gets a bit much.

I guess that's why I kind of disappeared for a while on the blogmas front.
I am trying my absolute hardest to catch up now.

Life gets so busy at times we just all need to not forget about looking after ourselves- I should really listen to my own advice.

If you've got any tips to help me out of my current 'Grinch' state then I'd be very grateful to hear them. 
Let's be frank this is not the time of the year to be in a mood.

Take Care 
X

Picture taken from Google. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig