FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogmas Day 22: Christmas PJ Fun


As much as I love getting dressed up during the festive season, personally for me there is nothing nicer than snuggling down into cosy, Christmas PJ's.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I have more PJ's than going out clothes because quite frankly it says a lot about me. Since I've been home for the holidays I've literally lived in cosy, comforts because it's like I always say you can't be stylish all the time- where's the fun in that?



Today as a fun, light hearted post I thought I'd share my top festive PJ picks. I've seen lots around and I just thought it would be something cute to feature on my blog, because there's nothing wrong with adding a bit of Christmas cheer to your sleepwear.

Also apologies in advance for the pictures, some of them aren't as good as I'd hoped they would be but I've added the links to each shop's website so you can get a better view on there.


Red Christmas Elf Pyjama Set
New Look
Elf is my favourite Christmas movie so it's pretty much a given that I'd include these, I didn't even know they did such a thing- these are so cute it's unreal!


Grey Home Alone Christmas Pyjama Set
New Look
Again another Christmas classic, you show me someone who doesn't like the Home Alone movies!
Actually there probably is someone out there who hates them but how could you?


Christmas Countdown Pyjamas
ASDA
OMG these are actually amazing- you can actually count down all 24 days till Christmas which is the cutest thing ever! Although who would want to wear their PJ's for 24 days straight that would be pretty gross.


Grinch Pyjama Set       Robin Fleece Hooded Twosie
The Grinch isn't actually my favourite Christmas film but these PJ's are just so adorable I couldn't not feature them- I would say these are one of my favourites out of all the ones featured on here. Available from Topshop. The robin fleece twosie is something I've seen Zoella wear on her vlogs and I just fell in love with it- basically Zoe is a style icon so anything she wears I want. Available from Mark & Spencer.


Christmas Pudding Pyjama Set
Boohoo
I think these are super cute- sorry I know I've said that about them all. Personally I would feel a bit cold in these at night if I were to wear them in the UK. But if you're one of those lucky people who jets off on vacation for the holidays then these would be perfect for hot climates!

Hope you all enjoyed this post, let me know which pyjamas were your favourites in the comments below. I'll be back tomorrow with another blogmas & a fashion post.
YAY!

Take Care & I'll see you all very soon.

X

Pictures taken from shop websites.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig