FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Thursday 7 December 2017

Day 7 Blogmas 2k17


Party season is fast approaching, if that doesn't give me another excuse to go shopping I really don't what else will. This post isn't quite just focused on party wear though it's more clothes that I want to wear over the holiday season in general. So I guess I better get shopping then... if you hear any long distance cries then that'll be my bank account.

LESSON SEVEN OF CHRISTMAS 2K17:
The holiday season is the perfect time for layering up in lots of new clothes. 



I'm not sure  that I'll be as extra as this dual sequin number above over the holiday season, purely because don't hate me for saying this but sequins aren't my biggest love. Don't get me wrong I love glitter especially on the face but I'm not really about the sequin life when it comes to my clothes. It's just not my thing. But that doesn't mean I won't be making an extra effort to ensure my outfits are on point throughout the festivities.


Metallic Sheer T-shirt
See there is a way to wear black and be a bit festive at the same time...with this top! The main reason I hate sequins on my clothes is because my hair always gets caught on them and it hurts- why would I put myself through that? This top though solves all my problems, it's sparkly without being too in your face, yet it's still dark & not too bright. Growing up my wardrobe was basically a rainbow. Now it's basically a black hole with the odd dash of baby pink or mustard yellow throw in. I feel this top is so verstile, you could totally get away with wearing it at other times in the year too because it doesn't scream Christmas.


Grey Camo Puffa
I have been on the hunt for a puffa jacket with a hood for what seems like forever. Believe me they're impossible to find! I found what I thought was the perfect puffa jacket of my dreams a few months back in Zara but the sleeves were a weird shape on and it had no hood which is not ideal for walking about on cold, wet days. The second I saw this on Missguided's website I honestly fell in love, it's not my normal style, to be totally honest I'm surprised I even like it. But me and camo print are having a bit of a moment at the minute... I don't know where it's come from I'm just obsessed with it. This coat will be perfect for Berlin in January so I'm really hoping I'll find it under the Christmas tree this year.


Ankle Boots with Track Socks
Pull & Bear isn't a shop I'd usually look at, but damn they actually have some really nice things in there at the minute. These boots are gorgeous! The sock boot trend wasn't my first love when it first started getting a lot of hype, but wow a girl can change her mind. They look so warm! A YouTuber I watch actually brought these boots and she said they're super comfortable as well- warmth, comfort and stylish what more could a girl want?


Marble Mesh Top
Mesh tops are another thing that's having a major moment in my wardrobe at the minute. Fair enough probably not practical when it feel practically like -10 outside but stylish never the less. This one is a bit of a twist on the classic camo print, more of a marble effect. I'm all about clothing with a twist which is probably why I love vintage clothing so much. Don't get me wrong I love following trends, it's just I really prefer being individual and having 'unique' items. The only problem with that is 'unique' items usually come with an expensive price tag unfortunately for me.


Camo Trousers
Not even joking I have been debating buying these trousers for the last 2 months at least! The amount of times I've told people how much I want them is unreal- they're probably sick of me going on about them. I know they're a statement piece but I honestly think they can look really cool on (well a lot cooler than I am anyway). I think as soon a I get home for Christmas I'm gonna bite the bullet and get them, watch them go out of stock in the size I want now I've said that.


1461 Smooth
I have a pair of shoes that are basically a copy of Doc Martens and I love them to pieces, I wear them most days and literally love them more than chocolate which is quite the statement. Even better they were like £10 from Primark. The issue now though is that I've been wearing them too much and now they've broke *sobs loudly* I mean at the minute they're still wearable just not on rainy days. So January sales I think I'm finally going to take the plunge and invest in a pair of Doc Martens.


Sunny Kiss Oversized Tee
Finally something I already own! Again I loved this dress for a long time before I took advantage of the Black Friday discount and brought it. Have I looked back? No I haven't. Because of my height the dress is bit longer on me so I tend to pair it with a belt just so I can achieve the length I want. This dress will be very loved over the Christmas period- I really like the look of it with fishnet tights too although I might wait till it gets a little warmer before wearing that look. Hypothermia isn't a good look!


Fila Disruptor Trainers
I feel like you'll either love or hate these trainers. Personally I love them. Although I wanted a pair in a different colour way- this pair is still cute though! I just think these with jeans, a nice jumper and maybe an oversized coat will look bang on trend. Cool without trying too hard if you get me.


Embroidered Mesh Playsuit
It may be party season but currently I have zero plans to party, I mean I'm free to make plans but I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. If by some miracle my friends and I manage to arrange a time when we're all free I think this would be something I'd definitely want to wear. I love the fact it's got long sleeves but the focus is the mesh detail. I just think it's so beautiful! 


Fjallraven Backpacks
I can't even tell you guys how long I have wanted one of these backpacks for- but why are they so expensive? £75 for a backpack... are you serious? As I have a slight yellow obsession, it was pretty obvious I'd pick out that one but I really like the charcoal one with stripes- I just think it's really different and if you're gonna pay £75 for a backpack you'd want it be different if you get what I mean.


Navy Teddy Hoodie
These teddy bears jumpers have been EVERYWHERE lately, and I'd be lying if I said I was happy about it. They look sooooo comfy and warm! This one by Fila is by far my favourite! It's so annoying before I was a poor student I was happy with non branded clothes now stupid me is obsessed with logos and brand names but it literally breaks my bank every time I buy something branded.


Holographic Pelmet Skirt
As a lover of black clothing this is VERY out of my comfort zone but I just feel like I wear the same thing every time I go 'out out' and I hate myself for it- even worse I don't even like half the things I go out in! I just think this is something a bit extra- a bit different and can really take an outfit up a notch. And I really want it... hmmm let me check my bank balance... 

Hope you all enjoyed this post, sorry if I've made your wishlist about 10 times longer. I've included the links so if you guys want to you can check the clothes out in more detail. Let me know in the comments if you buy anything- pre warning you'll make me very jealous but I'm nosy all the same!

What's your favourite thing in this post?

See you all tomorrow. Lol I go home in 2 days and I haven't even started packing- fun afternoon ahead for me jokes.

Festive Kisses 

X

Image credit: Pinterest, ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Schuh, Doc Martins, Missguided and Pull & Bear. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig