FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 10 December 2017

Day 10 blogmas 2k17


This morning I woke up to a blanket of snow & I couldn't have felt happier. It was so nice to be home anyway but the snow just made it 10 times better. Plus it was Willow's first experience of proper snow so I really glad I didn't miss that, honestly I have never seen anything cuter than her running about the garden at 9am this morning. Even if I was half asleep.

LESSON 10 OF CHRISTMAS 2K17:
Early snow days make you feel like it's Christmas already. 


Every year I dream of a white Christmas, and every year that fails to happen- the closest I get to it is the fake snow at Santa grottos. Still it's quite possible that it could happen this year which would be an actual Christmas miracle! 


As well as waking up to a blanket of snow, I woke up to virtually no voice and cough- welcome home for Christmas to me! Not the best things to have when you have to venture outside where it's cold and snowy when you'd much rather be tucked up in front of a Christmas film with a cosy cup of tea and some ginger nut biscuits. The last time I saw snow like this was in New York back in January this year- that's mad how long along that was! I love snow days especially when you're at school because they either meant days off completely or snowballs fights in the lunch breaks. Not that I'm the best at these snowballs fights- I'm more of the target than the one throwing the snowballs. I guess it's maybe not so fun when you're targeted with about 10 snowballs at one go- cold very, very cold!


Aw little Willow couldn't understand what on earth the blanket of white was this morning! Literally the cutest thing I've ever seen although the snow literally froze to ice on her paws which was awful to get off! Had to soak her paws in warm water to get rid of all of it! 

My plans for the rest of the day involve doing some self-promotion work- yay the dreaded stack load of uni begins! My motivation to start is virtually non existent but I guess the sooner I start the quicker it's done lol send help please. Sorry for the short post today, I didn't really have a lot to say to be honest, hence the fact it's gone 1pm before this post is even published. Hopefully I feel more back to my normal self tomorrow- that lemon green tea better be doing the trick! 

Hope you all have a fun day in the snow if you're got any. 
What's your favourite thing to do on snow days?

See you all tomorrow!

Festive (and cold) kisses.

X

Images: own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig