FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Friday 8 December 2017

Day 8 Blogmas 2k17


A slightly non Christmassy post today, simply because I found a new love, well more obsession really ... tassle earrings! Statement earrings have been everywhere for the last 6 months and I'm only just jumping on the bandwagon now. Why? I'm asking myself that too. 

LESSON EIGHT OF CHRISTMAS 2K17:
Where's the fun in boring earrings anyway?



Normally the most extra I get with earrings is just hoops and believe me I don't wear them very often! But this Christmas I'm gonna change this, earrings add that bit of 'extra'  something that really makes an outfit something else! Especially if you're like me and tend to live in black clothes 24/7, I wore these red hassle earrings a few days ago with an all black outfit and I was obsessed! I just think they're so playful and fun- where's the harm in that? I think fancy earrings with an off the shoulder top look so nice too- if you want ways of wearing them I can definitely do an outfit post for you guys.



I popped into Topshop earlier and they have LOADS! You'll find it hard to decide! Although they're about £8.50 which I do think is a bit pricey to be honest. Saying that though I've been buying mine from Primark so they're like £2/3 which is a bargain but..... so far I have two different lots of earrings break from there. Not impressed with the quality at all. So maybe it is worth investing in the Topshop ones after all!

 I love the red ones especially this time of the year because they're a festive level of extra without being an all dancing and singing christmas trees level of extra if that makes sense. Plus red will look great in the summer too. So far I brought black and red tassle ones, the red are my favourite but I do really like the black ones too, they're just less noticeable with my hair colour. If you're nervous about trying this trend then the black ones are a great place to start!



I'm definitely thinking about buying a pair of Topshop ones, I'm just torn between the purple pair and the multicoloured ones.... I'm thinking the purple ones will be good because that's the colour of 2018 so that'll be a great way to show off the colour trend! But at the same time the multicoloured ones are really cool and will go with basically anything. Hmmm tough decisions! Maybe I'll just get both? 
What do you think?

Hope you all liked this post! Are tassle earrings your thing? If they're not then I totally reckon you should give them a chance- believe me with a bit of confidence you can wear anything.

See all tomorrow!

Festive Kisses. 

X

Images: own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig