FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 24 December 2017

Day 24 Blogmas 2k17


It's Christmas Eve which means two things... blogmas is now officially over for yet another year *sobs* but SANTA IS ON HIS WAY *YAS* If you haven't already guessed by now, after 24 days, Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year, actually no it is my favourite time of the year. I just love all the festivities- there is simply no better time of the year. 

LESSON TWENTY-FOUR OF CHRISTMAS 2K17:
Christmas time really is the best time.

At times throughout my blogmas you've probably questioned why exactly I like Christmas at all especially after I've come across as basically the Grinch in more than just one post but seriously I do. Okay so my Christmas is never completely 'perfect', granted there are always arguments, too many mince pies & pigs in blankets eaten (I mean is that even really possible?). Despite all of this my Christmas is always perfect to me.



 Today, Christmas Eve, is just the best day purely because you still have all of the excitement of Christmas to come, the presents are still beautifully wrapped waiting to be gifted, all the yummy food is just waiting to eaten, crackers are waiting to pulled and Christmas TV is there ready to be watched. So yes for me I don't think you can get better than that. 

I started off the day with a yummy bacon sandwich and 'The Santa Clause' movie with my parents, the perfect way to kick off the next few festive days. 

I was unsure what exactly I should talk about today because honestly I feel like all the lessons have been learnt for this year's blogmas, I'm out of ideas and ready to dive straight into the yummy chocolate yule log waiting for me downstairs in the kitchen, so I'll make it quick. I guess I just wanted to say that no matter where you're spending Christmas this year, whether that's in New York (a girl can dream), on a beach in Miami or just at home wherever home is just enjoy it. Whether it's kept simple or you go completely over the top appreciate every second. I get Christmas is such a personal thing, how you celebrate it and choose to celebrate it is up to you. I guess that's the beauty of it. You make it what you want. But whatever it is I hope you have the best Christmas ever! Me, well I'll be spending it at home as per but when I think about it could I really imagine spending it anywhere else? No I couldn't, for me Christmas will only ever be Christmas at home in my little village and honestly I couldn't wish for anything better. It's what I'm use to. It's what I love. That's what Christmas is to me. 

What's Christmas for you?

Hope you've all enjoyed this post. Thank you all so much for reading my blogmas posts this year, whether you read just this one or all of them, I am so grateful.
Merry Christmas!
I do actually have another post coming tomorrow too- it's just kinda of like a round up post of blogmas this year so if you have the time between celebrations be sure to check that out too.

Make your own version of 'perfect' this Christmas and have the most amazing time with family & friends. 

Festive Kisses
xx

Image: Pinterest. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig