FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 23 December 2017

Day 23 Blogmas 2k17


Don't think I've ever posted my blogmas post so late in the day! Still I had a really chilled day going round the Christmas market in Birmingham with my Mum & Dad (of course this being me meant I did a spot of shopping too) Because hey a girl can never have too many clothes (well that's probably wrong and I probably already do have too many)... oh well... *waving goodbye to my money* 

LESSON TWENTYTHREE OF CHRISTMAS 2K17:
Christmas outfits have got to look bomb. 

Although the Christmas period for me is a time where I don't really tend to go anywhere special especially not Christmas Eve & Christmas Day I still like to really make an effort with my hair, makeup and outfit. I think everyone does really. This year I've roughly planned out my outfit choices, so I thought I'd share a few of my ideas with you all:

Today (23rd Dec) See image below.
Birmingham is a city I love to go to, always have done, it was even a place I seriously considered for uni. So whenever I go shopping there I like to make an effort. Today was probably my least festive outfit, I wore my camo trousers which I've been desperate to wear since I got them with a zip up, high neck jumper. The jumper is actually from the menswear section in Primark and honestly it's one of the best purchases I've made in a long time- I love it to pieces! One of my biggest tips for shopping is to always look in the mens section because they often have really cool tops & jumpers. For shoes I stuck to my old but broken fake pair of doc martens and my beige Misguided Borg truck jacket because heading round the market was cold af.

Tomorrow (Christmas Eve)
As it's officially Christmas Eve it's deffo time to get festive (I'M SO EXCITED) so it's Christmas jumpers all the way, paired with leggings because other than walking Willow I'll be spending the day snuggled up in front of the fire watching christmas films.

Christmas Day
Normally I'd wear a Christmas jumper this day too but this year I thought I'd go for the sparkles option instead. So it's a sparkly dress all the way for me, I'll wear tights with it too but not sure how that'll go down with Willow and her claws #protectthetights. This day is where I really go all out on my makeup- I'm thinking glitter and a red lip at the minute but I'll probably just wait and decide how I'm feeling on the day. Hair wise I'll makeup an effort but I'll try and not spend too long doing it- too much yummy food to eat.

Boxing Day
Christmas sales means an early start after a late night so minimal makeup will be applied to make me look more awake with maximum time spent in bed. Outfit wise I still want to look nice, I'll probably go for the safe option of a my joni jeans and a thinnish jumper because it'll get warm round the shops. Plus sales shopping is bare stressful when you want to bag yourself the best bargain. 



Girls & boys out there just to let you all know, Topshop, ASOS & Urban Outfitters have all started their January sales online- don't say ya girl never tells you anything. I'm actually crying at how much my ASOS bag came too, it seems I lose any concept of money in the sale season. Not good! Not good at all! 

Hope you all enjoyed this post.
What are you planning on wearing over the Christmas season?
Comment below.

Can you believe it's the last day of blogmas tomorrow?!? It actually breaks my heart although I feel like I need a mini break from blogging to come up with new content ideas- having to think of 24 has been tough girl let me tell you! 

See you tomorrow!
Festive Kisses

X

Image: Own
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig