FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 15 October 2016

Lulu Guinness Collaboration with Vaseline


As some of you may have already heard Lulu Guinness recently teamed up with Vaseline to do a collaboration with their lip balm. 
I have always been a fan of Vaseline- it was the first lip product I ever used when I was younger. So when I was lucky enough to be sent one of the products, it was a nostalgic moment. 


Vaseline for me has always been a product I've used and always come back to, and Lulu Guinness is one of my favourite designers- so when I heard they were collaborating I was so happy!
Lula's designs are so quirky, I love them- her trademark red lips is such an iconic image which I absolutely adore. 

I love it when Vaseline collaborates with designers to design limited edition lip tins because it turns a standard product into something very special and unique. After all everyone wants to own something designer in their lives.
(Plus they always look great in your handbag #handbagBFF)
I might be the only one who does this but I often find myself keeping the tin after to store little items in it - it's good to use as an earring holder whenever you're travelling away from home.



"Lulu has created a charismatic and playful doll face for the tin that is reflective of her own, distinctive style. The tin will be the very first item to feature in the Lulu Doll face, as a hint at what is to come from the brand's exclusive pre-spring collection. "



I would like to say a massive thank you to the Halpern Vaseline team for sending me my new favourite lip product! This limited edition tin is now available nationwide at Boots, Superdrug & Tesco so be sure to try & get one if you can.

I hope you all enjoyed this post- let me know what are your thoughts on the #luluXvaseline collaboration in the comments below.
I hope you are all having a good weekend & I'll see you all very soon.

Take Care 
X


Images- Own
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig