FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 16 October 2016

Pinterest: A new beginning


Pinterest for me has always been something I've had a love/ hate relationship with...
Sometimes I can get lost for hours into the pinning world of imagination and other times I just can't be bothered.

As part of my FCP course we're expected to keep a professional Pinterest board that represents not only us as a person but also represents what we're doing on the course. Pinterest is a fabulous tool to locate & acknowledge trends that maybe would have gone unnoticed otherwise.
Yesterday I spent most of the day (dedicated student alert) just redesigning and sorting out my Pinterest boards. I already had Pinterest so I didn't have set one up specially but I wasn't happy with how it looked. So I wanted to spend time making it something I would be proud of & something I could potentially show to future employers. 


Pinterest is a really great tool for fashion, I spend way too much time admiring people's style on there & wondering why I don't look that stylish. (Please say it's not just me who does that?)
My Pinterest isn't looking great just yet because it's still a 'work in progress', but I managed to sort & title all of my starting boards- hopefully I'll be adding lots more boards as I go along. Having the boards already there waiting to have things pinned to just means that whenever I have a spare 5 minutes I can just spend my time researching them. 


I always feel so awkward when self-promoting but if your on Pinterest and want to give me a little follow then feel free too. I'm hoping to add more to my boards in the up-coming weeks so they look something more than just blank spaces. 

I hope you all liked this short post, I don't yet know when I'll blog again because I'm trying to organise a proper blogging schedule rather than just blogging whenever. I think my next post will be about the London trip on Monday which I am SO excited for! Although I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly terrified at the thought of getting lost in London & missing the coach back.
 (Hopefully that won't happen)

Hope you've all had a fabulous day & I'll back back very soon.

Take Care 
X


Images: Own taken from Pinterest. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig