FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 29 October 2016

Exploring London


London is one of my favourite cities in the world!
I just love how it's constantly busy, something is always going on & most importantly street style there is on point!


I've only been London a couple of times in my lifetime, so when my lecturers announced that we were going on the Monday 17th October I was so excited. Although less excited for the fact that I had to wake up at 4.30AM (Yes I was internally crying) but still I made the coach on time which is the main thing.


The whole point of the London trip was to collect retail & street style images for our trends in groups, my group split into two parts because we felt we'd cover more ground that way.
This trip was different to any other trip to London I'd done because I felt I wasn't there to be a tourist- I got to see backstreets & independent shops that I probably wouldn't have ever found if I just went there for a "shopping" trip. Luckily for me I was shown around by Londoner which helped us not get lost that's for sure!

The retail images were pretty easy to get although I did get a few looks from sales assistants & security guards which made me feel slightly awkward. For the street style it basically consisted of running after random people who were wearing our trend which again was very awkward, but once we'd done it once it was a lot easier.

I'm not going to bore you all anymore explaining about the day as I took a LOT of photos on the day & I feel they say a lot more about what we were doing then anything I could say....











Hope you've all enjoyed this post- it should have gone up yesterday but time just seem to fly.
Have a great Halloween weekend!
There will be another post tomorrow.

Take Care 
X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig