FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 27 August 2016

American Beauty Haul- Flat Lays, Ombre Lips & Halloween Treats


As a self-confessed beauty addict of course I couldn't wait to go shopping in America.
Here's a little peek at what I brought...



I totally got my flat-lay game together for this post- it took me about 10 attempts with various different lighting effects. But I got there in the end.



Here you can see I brought a Covergirl lipstick in the number 335- it's a gorgeous pinky/purple shade that's quite subtle but the pigment of this lipstick is amazing. It was super cheap- I think about $4 which kind of made me think it wouldn't be that good but I can't recommend it enough!

NYX Liquid Suede matte lipsticks have exploded onto the beauty front since earlier this year and I finally got my hands on one! *cheers* As Autumn isn't too far away I thought why not add a bit of purple to my rather large lipstick collection in the shade number 19. This colour really stood out to me because I love dark lips for the Winter but I did actually rock this shade one night at the park's, which was where one of the Disney park's staff members said they loved the shade.
My confidence was boosted by about 100% after that comment.

I might be wrong but in the UK I haven't seen the ombre NYX lipstick so I knew I'd definitely be purchasing that whilst in the US. I brought the shade 'Hollywood & Wine' which seemed a popular shade in the store. I'm still waiting for the right opportunity to wear it yet but when I do I'll let you know what I think.



I have been wanting to try the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick for so long and now I have. I wanted a shade I could wear day to day so the shade Fig was perfect for this.
It's a nude/ pink sort of shade that feels so good on!



Like many other people I too wanted to visit Bath & Body Works because I've heard so many good things about them! I waned to get something that was Halloween themed so I picked up this Pumpkin Latte body wash which will be great for cold, autumnal nights. I also got this Lemon Buttercream Hand Sanitiser because it smelt SO good- I don't usually like lemon scented things but this smells so fresh & I just love it!


This lip balms go everywhere with me- I'm constantly applying & reapplying them because I FREAKING love them- I already have an orange scented one so I got a passion fruit, strawberry sorbet & summer fruit scents to add to my collection. Plus they're super cheap in the US so it's well worthing getting them over there.



Sephora was makeup heaven on earth!

I hope as always you all enjoyed this post.
Comment below what your favourite item is from this haul.

I'll back on Tuesday with a Fashion Haul post because I also brought a lot of clothes too in America and the post would have been too long if I put them together all in one post.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Take Care 

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig