FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Monday 1 August 2016

Little Bit Lavish & Lots of Treats


Subscription boxes aren't something that I thought would interest me because I'm one of those people who enjoys popping along to my local Boots or Superdrug to peruse the latest products on the market.
So the thought of products being chosen for me didn't ever appeal until I came across 'Little Bit Lavish' at the Blogger Tiki Party. 



This subscription box is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen...
I know you shouldn't judge a box by it's cover but I'll have to admit when it comes to beauty products  if it doesn't have nice package then I tend to walk on by.
Yet this 'Little Bit Lavish' box definitely doesn't disappoint, I love the outside of the box just as much as the inside!


Look how pretty it is,
I love the colours baby blue and purple together as for me they make me feel instantly calm & relaxed.


Little Bit Lavish is a new subscription box service coming to the UK, each month you will receive 5-8 products for that bit of "me time". All for £20 which I think is a very good price point.
I like how a subscription box introduces new brands that you probably wouldn't have looked at on their own, I am very bad at going for big, well known brands over smaller ones yet the bigger the brand isn't always the better the product. 


The second I unwrapped this box, this Skintonic Lip Balm stood out to me.
I'm forever applying lip balm to help prevent dry lips so a product that helps that is always a winner for me. It smells great and it has a rough texture when applying to help soften & nourish.
Even better it uses all organic products for only £3.
This little treasure will be going on holiday with me because I love it that much!


I spend a good 90% of the year looking pale so this Evolve Organic Beauty Satin Leg Gloss is the perfect product for me, again it smells delicious and it adds just a touch of shimmer to you legs to helps give you that healthy, summer glow.
This product is normal retailed at £9


I love a good bath!
I normal go to Lush for any of my bath bombs needs because I haven't really seen any others that I like.
This Miss Patisserie bath bomb is so pretty, I love the colours of it and the smell of it really reminds me of a spa break I had a year ago.
I haven't had chance to try this product yet but I can't wait to turn my bath into a pretty rainbow.
This product is retailed normally for £3.25 which I think is a standard price for bath bombs.


For some reason it took me a while to work out what exactly this product was, I don't know why on earth I didn't just read the word 'perfume' on the lid.
Solid perfume is something I have always loved, I think it's great for travelling abroad because it won't leak. So for me solid perfume is a holiday staple, saying that I have never found a solid perfume that I really love.
This smells INCREDIBLE!
It's quite a subtle and gentle smell, and just I can't put my finger on what it reminds me of but whatever it is it holds happy memories for me.
The name 'Wish' is adorable & I honestly couldn't have 'wished' for a better solid perfume.
This retails at £12 and I would happily pay that.

Little Bit Lavish has completely changed my mind about subscriptions boxes & I'm very excited to see more of 'Little Bit Lavish' in the future.

To learn more about Little Bit Lavish click HERE
You can also be in with the chance of winning a year's free subscription by clicking below:
LITTLE BIT LAVISH

I hope you enjoyed this post & I'd love to hear what you think of this subscription box in the comments below.

Thanks for reading & I'll see you all very soon.

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig