FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Friday 5 August 2016

Benefit Gimme Brow & a 10 out of 10


 Benefit Gimme Brow has had a lot of hype recently, bloggers everywhere have been going crazy about this new product & I can see why...



Firstly can we just take a moment to appreciate just how pretty the Gimme Brow product is?
I'm not going to lie I don't usually buy Benefit products, it's not because I don't like them but sometimes it's just a little out of my price range.
That & the fact I already own way more makeup than I know what to do with.



I have been wanting to test it out ever since it first popped up on my Twitter feed.
So when I got this little sample of Gimme Brow in my Glamour magazine, I was a very happy girl indeed.



I have mousy brown hair colour so I went for the lighter shade Gimme Brow in the shade number 1 because it didn't look too light on the box & it thought I could always add other products to my brows to make them darker. if necessary.
(I didn't actually add any more products to my brows as this was perfect on it's own)

Applying Gimme Brow felt like a dream, usually I use a brow pencil so when I saw this product had a mascara like brush for application I was a little worried.
Yet I didn't need to be worried at all...
If anything I would say the brush application is easier and creates a really natural finish which is what we all want, isn't it?


This product does exactly what it says on the box, it creates fuller looking brows that really enhance your entire makeup look.
My brows felt like they hadn't got anything on them at all and it lasted all day!
Bonus or what?



Overall I loved the consistency of this product, it felt light but equally had high coverage to add volume to my brows.
If I was scoring this product out of 10, I would give it 10 without doubt.
The only thing I may do different next time is buying Gimme Brow in number 2 as I think that is gonna be the perfect colour match for me.

I said earlier on in this post that I'd never tried or bought a Benefit product before but I think that's about to change. 
As soon as this sample size Gimme Brow is finished, I'm gonna buy the full sized version, because my brows have never felt so good!

What are your thoughts on Gimme Brow?

I hope you all enjoyed this post & I'll see you all very soon.
Take Care 

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig