FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Lowdown on Florida


As most of you reading this already know, I've recently been on a trip to Florida.
So I thought it would be nice for me to recommend some of my favourite places that I visited whilst I was there...


Harry Potter, Universal Studios.



In my opinion no trip to Florida is complete without visiting the Universal Studios, where you can step inside the magical world of Harry Potter. Now I'm not a crazy fan of Harry Potter- I mean I've seen all the films but they're not my favourite. Basically I'm saying you don't have to be a massive fan to visit here, I'm not and I still enjoyed it very much! 
The production & set making of the 'World of Potter' is truly stunning and it really does feel like you've walked right into one of the films. 

Epcot.

This is my parent's favourite park but not so much mine, yet I would still recommend a visit there because rides such as Soarin or Frozen (yes I am a fan) should not be missed!  
Plus if you're a lover of Instagram like me then you can get some beautiful shots of the park.

Magic Kingdom.

This park truly is the place to feel like a prince or princess & it's where all you dreams come true.
Wishes firework display has to be one of my favourites because it's just so magical. 
My favourite ride here was the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, it has very long queues but I would say it was worth it.

Animal Kingdom. 
I didn't really remember a lot from Animal Kingdom the last time we went to Florida, so I wanted to return to see what it was like. 
This park is perfect for animal lovers and I don't know why but it felt really peaceful compared to the other parks. 

Bath & Body Works.
Okay so I've been wanting to visit this store for about the last 2/3 years because as a blogger I've heard a lot of hype about it.
It kind of reminded me of Body Shop in a way- but it wasn't what I was expecting.
I managed to get my hands on some yummy Halloween treats which will be appearing soon on my blog. 

Forever 21.
Lately in the UK I've been pretty disappointed with Forever 21 stores so I wasn't really expecting anything when I went to America. But I FREAKING LOVED it!
Honestly I could have brought the entire shop- my Mum & I would be lost in that shop for hours much to my Dad's annoyance. What can I say other than I just love to shop?!?

Sephora.
This next statement might shock you but before America I had never been in a Sephora before so of course it was on my agenda to visit. For me Sephora is the makeup version of Forever 21 & I spent so long in there. 

Cheesecake Factory. 
One of my friends told me about this place and I'm so glad she did!
Their cheesecakes are literally heaven on earth!
I tried this s'mores one and OMG it tasted gorgeous, literally melting in you mouth good.

IHOP.
Again my friend recommended this place (she knows me too well) because I love pancakes and these are some of the best! Prices aren't actually that expensive and you get a lot of food for your money.

Other Finds.
Oreo Milkshake from Five Guys, I love Oreo's a LOT so when I find out that virtually everywhere sells Oreo Cookie milkshake in America I was over the moon!
Five Guys was one of the best.


Hope you all enjoyed this post, I'm still very sad that I am no longer in America but the weather has got better here recently meaning I can top up my tan.

What's your favourite place to visit in America?
Let me know in the comments below.

I'll be back on Saturday with a very exciting Haul post.

Take Care & I'll see you all very soon!

X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig