FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 21 August 2016

Exciting Things To Come


Okay so this isn't the post I said I was doing today but don't worry that is coming very soon. 
A lot of exciting things have happened recently for me & I felt it was about time I shared the news...

When I started this blog about 10 months ago, I didn't have any intentions or expectations, okay so I be lying if I said I didn't hope my blog be be an instant hit but looking back now I know that was a tad unrealistic.
 I know a lot of bloggers say this but the only reason I started my blog was because I wanted somewhere to share my thoughts & opinions. Back when I started 'LippieTalk' I didn't know what to do with my life, nothing felt right. 

Now a year later I'm about to start my dream university course, Fashion Communication & I'll be leaving the family nest for the first time.
I'm very nervous but even more excited- it's a weird mix of emotions!


I've got exciting opportunities coming up for my blog as well...

I recently joined Hype was an influencer and this felt amazing!
Hype is an app that tells you about where to go/ what new food to try/ where to buy the latest trends & it's very cool!



Examples of my posts on Hype
It allows to to see what people & influencers have been recommending in cities such as New York, London, San Francisco so you too can check out all the different places & events that go on around the world. 

To find out more about Hype click HERE
You can download the Hype app from the App Store.


The second very exciting blogging opportunity offer I've had is to test out a new platform, Impulse which will be launching this year. 


Impulse is a new social platform that is all about creating the life you want to live, it allows you to showcase what you've brought and love. Impulse makes buying items simple in our fast paced lives so each image posted has the link to where you can buy the product from. 
I'm very excited to work with Impulse.
 The learn more about Impulse click HERE 


A year ago I wasn't happy because I didn't enjoy what I was doing with my life,  I guess nothing seemed exciting. A year later, it's the opposite story, I'm very excited to try lots of new things for the first time & to just have fun!
I will be blogging about my Fashion Communication course from end of September onwards, alongside the usual blogging topics I cover. 

I will also keep you all up to date with Hype & Impulse.

I'll be back on Wednesday with the 'Where to go in Florida' post so check back then for that.

I'd love to hear what exciting things you are looking forward too in the comments below!

To keep up to date with me daily with me:
Tweet- @LippieTalk
Instagram- @gemma_roseharp.

Hope your all having a lovely Sunday & I'll see you all very soon.

Take Care 
X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig