FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 7 February 2016

My Top 5 Wishlist Items: SS16

As a self-confessed fashion addict- I love nothing more then spending my free time searching for my latest purchase.
Don't we all?
So below I've featured my 5 favourite items that I've seen which will almost certainly be coming home with me sometime soon:
(I've also added the links so you can check them out too)
1.
I love Dungarees and I have a slight confession I've actually recently bought these!
I think the fabric just looks so lightweight and comfy- perfect for long days.
I don't know if I'll be able to pull off the dungarees look but I'm going to try it.
What do you think of them?
Yay or Nay?
2.
I've been wanting a trench coat for so long as I think it's perfect for Spring time especially in the UK.
I do like the traditional camel colour trench however when I saw this Grey one I changed my mind-
I LOVE IT!
They look so stylish and effortless with everything!
Which do you prefer the grey or camel trench?
3.
When I saw this dress I just new I had to have this. I haven't actually brought this yet but I'm planning to buy it soon. I just love everything about it- the colour, the style, the length.
I think the cut outs at the sides of the dress keep it young and summery but you could totally layer it up with a trench (see I'm planning ahead) for early Spring time.
I think this would be the sort of dress that can take you from day to night. For the daytime you could wear converse and a denim jacket for a casual look then at night you could pair it with a pair of heels.
What do you think to the colour mustard?
4.
I love shirts especially as they're so easy and causal to wear, logo tops are think are just adorable and playful.
It's also got one of my favourite colours on it, mustard and it's stripy- what's not to love?!?
This could look cute with jeans or a skater skirt!
Would you wear this with jeans or a skirt?
5.
Floral and bomber jackets are set to be massive trends this year which is partly why I love this jacket because you get two Spring/Summer trends in one item.
I also love the fact the jacket has a vintage look to it which I think is really cute and fashionable.
I love the pattern on it and I can already see it going with so much in my wardrobe.
What do you think to floral?
So that's all for today...
I hope you've enjoyed this post- would you like to see more 'wishlist' posts?
I'd love to hear what you think to the items in my wishlist and I'd love to hear what's in your wishlist for SS16 in the comments below.
Take Care and I'll be back next weekend.
X
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig