FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 27 February 2016

5 Products I Couldn't Live Without:


Every girl has a collection of products that without she would be lost...
These are the sort of products that you may use everyday without fail even when you're not feeling a 100%.
(Now that's commitment!)


Below are 5 products that without I just wouldn't feel like me...

1.
Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash,
This has been a firm favourite of mine for years, the only thing I wish is that I'd discovered it sooner, it just makes my skin feel great!
Another thing I wish is that I'd listened to my Mum when she suggested using a facial wash daily to help with my spots when I was in my early teens. 
(As you've probably guessed already, I didn't listen and I ended up being a very spot prone teenager)
There's a key lesson learnt there people- always listen to your Mum! 

2.
Toni & Guy Prep Leave In Conditioner,
I've been using this for about two years now, ever since Zoe Sugg (Zoella) recommended it in one of her favourites videos. 
At the time I thought well why not try it?!? 
This is very good with knotty hair- it doesn't stop it completely but it does help!
 (The wind always finds some way to tangle your hair)
It also keeps my hair in really good condition!

3.
Zoella Beuaty Wonder Hand Cream,
I'm not going to lie, I had my doubts about this product as I personally don't find products that celebrities release ever that good.
So I was pleasantly surprised by this!
Zoe has done a very good job here- it drys quickly and keeps my hands moisturised until the following day.
(Yes I do use this product daily, I may only be 18 but I have the driest hands ever!)

4.
Simple Kind To Skin Illuminating Radiance Cream,
I'm not a good morning person, for me getting up at 6AM is a real chore and I hate doing it!
I so long to be one of those people who jump out of bed every morning but I'm most definitely not.
So for me this product helps kickstart my day.
When my rather annoying alarm goes off at 6AM, I drag myself out of my nice cosy bed into the bathroom which at 6 feels more like the Arctic. I then wash my face and put this on, it makes me feel a lot fresher and awake ready to start the day ahead.

5.
Boots Own Style Works Hair Serum,
This product basically does what it says on the tin, it helps to keep my hair smooth and shiny 
(And a lot more manageable)
I always call it my magic serum because I use this every time I wash my hair and it never seems to go down.


So that's the end of today's post,

I hope you enjoyed it, sorry for not blogging last week I had a lot going on- but they always say absence makes the heart grow fonder!
(Don't you think?)
Ooo I almost forgot, as I didn't blog last week it means I didn't tell you guys I passed my driving test!!!! So I'm now a fully licensed driver *hangs up the bunting.
I feel very happy and relieved to have passed but it's a little scary that to feel like I'm growing up *hides away the Disney DVD's.

I'll be back with another post tomorrow...

Take Care 
X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig