FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 28 February 2016

10 Things I Would Tell My 13 Year Old Self-


As we all know being a teenage girl is tough, we're expected to look and behave a certain way, but nobody tells us how exactly to do any of this it's just expected.
Today I thought I'd do a post about the things I wish I'd have know at 13...
Although saying that I do believe that some experiences you have to go through in order to learn from it.




1.
Don't expect everything to be easy, life is tough- it's about making mistakes and learning how to stand up, brush yourself down and trying again.

2.
No matter how much you say you don't want to go to University, you will end up wanting to go.

3. 
You might be unfashionable now but you actually end up going on to study a Fashion degree.

4. 
Everything you learn in school is mostly pointless, life skills is one of the biggest assets to have.

5. 
Don't worry about being unpopular, high school will end then where will the popular people be?

6.
You will have a blog that's read by people all over the world, you will talk to these people and you will make friends.

7.
Baggy jeans and a hoodie is not a good look on you.

8.
You will become a tea-aholic, your day will start and end with a cup of tea. 
(Living life here!)

9.
Yesterday is unchangeable, make the most of today, and tomorrow is unknown.

10.
Despite not being on social media at this age, you will become a bit addicted to it.
(Is this really a bad thing?!?)


I hope you've enjoyed this post- I'd love to hear if you can relate to any of the points above.
Don't you think it's crazy how much your opinion can change over time?!?

What posts would you like to see me cover?
Leave what you'd like to see on here in the comments below or on social media.

If you missed yesterday's post then catch up here-
'5 Products I Couldn't Live Without'

I'll be back next weekend.
Take Care 
X

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig