FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 10 February 2018

Joggers aren't just for the gym.


Tracksuit bottoms or joggers have always been around, let’s face it besides pyjamas they’re probably the most comfortable thing you own. Feel free to admit it or not but they’re also probably that one item in your wardrobe that you practically live in. I love them. Coming from me this is quite the statement to make, sport or exercise of any real form hasn't ever been something that really interested me, my weekly PE lessons at school were not my idea of fun that’s for sure. Yes I get the whole toned body image is nice to have but have you ever eaten a Malteaser McFlurry now that is the stuff I dream about.


So when suddenly my insta feed was flooded with girls wearing joggers in a fashionable way I was a little unsure how I felt. Surely they couldn’t look good? Gone are the year 7 PE days consisting of unflattering joggers, baggy t-shirt and the vans that everyone had but you were never officially aloud to wear. This time around joggers are looking classy and cool. Nude, grey, black, camo you named it, paired with a bodysuit or a fitted crop top they look ‘peng’. Trainers or heels you decide personally I’m a fan of trainers because heels are more of a workout on a night out than the treadmill is at 8am in the morning but you do you. Joggers paired with that ‘nice top’ and some stiletto heels on a night in town could just be my new cup of tea, finally you don’t have to not be able to sit down because your outfit lacks space to breathe when you do. You can dance the night away without a care in the world whilst looking good doing so. Okay I’m sold pass me a pair or 10.


Next time you turn up to class and someone strolls in wearing track bottoms because they no doubtedly will, give them a little fashion credit. They are living that fine life of comfort and style after all isn’t that what we’re all after anyway? Besides if it’s 9am should you really be all that bothered by what you wear? Less effort equals more time in bed, and that’s something I definitely like to hear. So I will be for sure jumping on this joggers bandwagon, the only question left to ask now is how many is an acceptable number to own before it becomes classed as an obsession?

Image: Pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig