FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Friday 16 February 2018

A week in uni outfits?


It's finally Friday thank god! I don't think I've ever needed the weekend anymore than I have this week. Safe to say right now would be about the right time for a long, hot holiday. 
Just a quick post today because I'm quickly trying to type this in between seminars.

So fashion and style?
I would like to class myself as a fashion blogger & YouTuber but in all honesty I don't feel like my blog really reflects this to be honest. Which is why this past week I've been working on something super exciting- a week in uni outfits vlog. Personally these vlogs are something that I always like to watch just because I'm a nosey person, that and the fact I think it's nice to see how people style themselves day to day. Now pre-warning I don't dress the best not everyday anyway but I've had a few people say to me how much they love my style so I thought maybe it's about time I share a bit more about it. My 'week' will go from Tuesday- Monday ready for my upload day on Tuesday. At the minute I hoping to do one every week but maybe I'll mix it up week to week by wearing the same one item different ways daily or I could even do a week in my going out outfits because it's hard to look good and stay warm this time of year believe.  I can't wait for those summer nights.
(Not that I could hack going out 7 nights in a row- 2 nights practically kills me!)


Random I know but another thing I just want to quickly say is how much I'm obsessing over the song "Capital Letters" by Hailee Steinfield- I mean I love her music anyway but this song damn the past 24 hours I've literally been playing it on repeat non stop. In fact I love the entire Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack I just think there's some real tunes on it, yes I have seen the film already- it's so good would deffo recommend! Don't worry if you haven't seen the others because I hadn't either but I still understood what was going on in the film with the help of friends explaining roughly what had happened in the other two.

Not much else to say really... I know this was a super short post- I hoping to spend the weekend planning out my content for the upcoming weeks, that and get on top of my uni work. I've only been back a week and I already feel about 3 weeks behind. lol go me! 



By the way, you know how in my last post I was saying I had a dilemma well, I may have just bite the bullet and applied to work in summer camp in America!!!! Yes I'm quite literally jumping up & down on my bed with joy typing that, nothings confirmed yet and I still have a lot to sort out for it but it just feels like the ball is finally rolling. I haven't wanted to do something this bad since applying to uni! Fingers crossed it goes to plan.

Well that's all from me till Monday anyway. Have a good weekend hunnies. 
What do you think about the idea of a 'week in uni outfits' style vlog?
Let me know in the comments below.

I really want to start doing more outfit posts on here too, I guess I'll have to get my mumma back behind the camera since her photography skills for my last uni project shocked me.

XOX 

Images: own
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig