FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Monday 2 October 2017

Music Feels


Just a quick post on some tunes I have been playing non stop recently. 
I never use to be a massive fan of music (I know weird right?) like fair enough i listened to what I liked but it didn't ever give me the feels you get from playing music. Summer has got me l o v i n g it, like I actually think the sound of silence scares me now! Whenever there isn't any tv on, my music goes straight on. I can't bare to be without it, I think ever since I got some new headphones and a speaker for my birthday back in July, I have been obsessed! 


Don't be so hard on yourself Jess Glynne.
Okay I have to admit I know this song has been around a few years now but come on even you've got to admit it's a tune! At the start of summer I had my music on shuffle and this came on- I have been loving it ever since... It's just such a good, Summer vibes tune! And the lyrics are pretty right too, because we should all stop being so hard on ourselves, life has enough tough times on it's own- you are in charge of your own happiness so make it happen.


Ego Ella Eyre.
When this song came out I tweeted just how obsessed I was with it and Ella Eyre actually favourited MY tweet!!!! OMG I majorly fangirled, I can't even deny it. Ella Eyre is one of my most favourites female artist's, I just love her, I love her style and most importantly I love her music. Honestly I don't think there's been a song that she's done, that I don't like- not a single song! If you haven't heard it yet then pls give it a listen because this was my song of the Summer.


Bad at love Halsey. 
I like this song ironically partly because I am bad at love so lol it really means something to me. But I do really love this song- Halsey was of the artists I saw a Reading and honestly I have been loving her ever since. I am slightly shocked by the fact she's my age and can sing this well! I don't know what it is about her music, normally I wouldn't have thought it's my style but lately I just can't get enough of it.


Strange Love Halsey. 
Yes another Halsey song, what can I say? I probably shouldn't like a song for this reason but I do really love the album cover, it's very vintage but I like it. Strange Love is probably my favourite song of hers, just because it feels so 'real'- I can't really explain it but listening to this song makes me feel vibes I've never felt before. When I listen to it with my eyes closed, it takes me right back to Reading every time, so I know it's going to hold a special place in my heart for a long time to come.


Reggaeton Lento Little Mix.
This really was this Summer of Spanish music and I LOVED it! When Despacito came out a few months back I fell in love the second I heard it but personally I think I slightly over played it because now it feels too basic, don't get me wrong I still like the song just not as much as I did. lol I saw this tweet saying 'I don't know what gets played more me or despacito'... don't worry I could relate too. When Little Mix announced Reggaeton Lento (yes I struggle to spell it too) I was over the moon! I love Little Mix and Spanish music so combined it was hawttttt!

I know this has been a different type of post today, it's just music has been a massive part of Summer this year and felt I needed to blog about it. I'm so happy my blogging schedule is staying on track, the key? Blog in advance always- I was thinking about doing a blogging tips post over the next few weeks. Let me know if that's something you'd like to see. Back to uni means they'll probably be more fashion/ FCP posts than lifestyle & beauty but I am going to try to keep a balance between them all.

Just realised it's all female artists above- no shade to male artists or anything. I have loads of male artists I love to listen to but for me the girls have been killing the game lately. 

Hope you enjoyed the post.
What's been your song of the Summer?
Let me know in the comments below.

X

Photo Credit: Google.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey, I just found your blog, and I'm so annoyed I didn't find it before, I love it! Also, as a huge fan of Halsey (like crazy fangirl kind of fan), I totally fangirled a little when I saw her songs on your list, these are 2 of my faves aswell, I also love Hold Me Down and Alone!
    Have a lovely day!
    -Cait xx
    https://passionatemindblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/how-much-is-my-face-worth.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Cait for saying that! I haven't listened to Hold Me Down or Alone yet but I'll totally give them a listen to. It's weird until this summer I'd never really listened to Halsey before but now she's one of my favourite artists, so I can totally see why you fangirl! Have a great day too!

      Gemma xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig