FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 7 October 2017

Ambitions N Dreams


In life even if you don't say you do, we ALL have ambitions and dreams, whether we know where we want to be next week or in 5 years, big or small we all have our own ambitions. 5 years time sounds like a long way off but in reality everything your doing at this moment in time will influence where you are likely to be in the future.
Not to like scare you or anything... 


I have always been an ambitious person, maybe slightly too ambitious sometimes. But I really do believe in the saying 'if you can dream it, you can do it', I wouldn't say I live my life by that saying or anything but it is something that sticks with me everyday. Growing up though dreams change, pretty much every person I know dreamt of being a singer or a vet at some point of their childhood... but as you grow your dreams alter and grow too. Maybe you've given up on that dream of being a world famous singer or maybe you don't want to be a vet anymore but the thought of having a house full of dogs is still very appealing (it is for me anyway).

I would say some of my dreams have change but some still haven't. I still believe in myself that I can make my first million- maybe not by the time I'm 21 like I've always dreamed of but it's still something I want to achieve. Sometimes we've got to be a bit flexible with our dreams because dreams don't work quite the same way in reality. For starters there are a lot more bumps in the road, whilst some people may dread these 'bumps', I am a strong believer in everything happens for a reason, people walk in and walk out of your life for a reason. It's all meant to be. Whilst some of you reading this may find that quite a naive way of looking at life but that's just how I do look at it. I saw a tweet this morning which I guess is what inspired me to write this post, it said something along the lines of 'if someone's meant to be in your life then they will come back into it, if they don't then they weren't meant to be in it to begin with'. 



I want people to share their dreams more with people because we really should support each other, no dream is ever unachievable. We only stop believing in ourselves not our dreams. 

Personally I have three big dreams in life: one to move to another country- growing up this country was always America and it probably still is, it sounds kinda stupid but I do really believe America is somewhere I'm meant to live. Secondly maybe over optimistic but I really want this blog to go far- maybe into even YouTube, I know there are so many bloggers out there but this blog for me is my biggest achievement. Finally, this is a dream I haven't shared with many people but I really want to build my own business, the thought of working for other people just doesn't appeal to me. I'm not saying working for other people isn't something I won't do but ultimately I want to be my own boss, I want to work for myself with a team of people who all see themselves as equal to one another. Perhaps most importantly I want to see the world whilst doing all of this. That for me is my biggest dream, I want to be able to say I've visited that place or I've worked in that community, I just want to experience the adventure of learning to love when you don't have much .
(lol that's me as a student really) 

I know this wasn't a very long post today but I really hope it gave you some 'food for thought', as second year approaches it feels at times like the future is coming quick and fast sometimes it just helps to say out loud what it is exactly you want to achieve. Saying it sometimes is all the motivation you need and hey if you don't achieve the full dream then it's better to achieve half a dream then to give up before you've even tried. You will never hear someone say 'I regret trying that'- you won't know until you've tried it after all.

See you all soon.

X

Image credit: Google 
SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig