FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Monday 4 September 2017

5 makeup products I really need to try


Because hey a girl always needs an excuse to buy yet more makeup when she already owns more than she could possibly ever need...

But seriously though, I have been obsessing over makeup tutorials on YouTube since like forever, they've taught me pretty much all I know about makeup & the are probably responsible for a good 90% of my makeup purchases. 
So I thought seeing as I have quite a few makeup items I would like to get my hands on in the next couple of months then I thought why not do a post about it. So I have done:

Anastasia Subculture Palette.
I am a HUGE fan of the Modern Renaissance palette so it really is no surprise I want to try this one. Honestly the Renaissance one is my most used palette of all time- I've had it 6 months and I still have so much love for it. I've heard mixed reviews about Subculture, some people have said it's too powdery and others have raved about it. Still I think the colours are very autumnal and I cannot wait to try it, although it might be a while until I can afford one... *sighs loudly


Benefit Galifornia Blusher.
I feel like every YouTuber and their mother owns this blusher. Now I'm not really a blusher kinda girl partly because I already have quite a red face so I always thought adding blusher to it would only make it redder. So wrong! Lately I've been really getting into using blusher more & this one is such a gorgeous shade that I'd be a fool not to own it soon.

Iconic London Illuminator Drops.
Oh my GAWD this highlighter has been EVERYWHERE- like literally if I've seen someone do a makeup post on Instagram where their highlighter looks popping then this is literally always the highlighter tagged. I don't know what hurts me more: how stunning the pigment/ glow is or how much buying this would dent my bank account. This highlighter is goals and more.

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette.
I know what you're thinking: 'another eyeshadow palette really?' because a girl can never own too many eyeshadows (okay that's a lie, I probably already do own too many). Again I have seen everyone using this and I'm like 'i want it so bad', the colours *gasps. Slightly controversial opinion but I don't actually rate the original Urban Decay palette like I spent $50 on buying it and it's just something I never reach for so I'm really unsure about where or not to buy this one.

Too Faced Melted Matte liquid lipstick.
I love a bold lip, red, purple, grey you name the shade and I'll probably love it, lipstick is something I have always loved to wear. As far as I can remember it was the first makeup product 12 year old me owned... I was always rocking the blue shimmery lipgloss back in the day (lol i feel old saying that, good to know 12 year old me was brave even if it was a bit of a makeup disaster). Nudes though I just luvvvv them all, personally I love the browner shades of nudes ever so slightly more just because I feel they really suit my skin tone. But girl give me any nude lipstick & I'll probably love it but these 'oh my' these are top of my list...

What makeup products do you want to try?

Hope you've all enjoyed this post & I'll see you Friday for another one. 

Take care

X

Image Credits: Google images. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig