FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Friday 1 September 2017

Basically the best day ever


Sunday 27th August 2017 was officially one of THE best days ever!
Reading festival was always a festival I'd heard a lot about but truthfully I thought maybe it wouldn't be my cup of tea music wise... You see I'm very much a pop kinda girl so alternative music wasn't really my thing. WOW a lot has changed! 


I booked a day ticket to Reading 2017 partly because I was desperate to go to at least one festival this year and my friend was going with her sister anyway so it was the perfect opportunity! When I booked though I didn't know many of the acts at all so I was a bit worried if it was a good choice. 

It was definitely a good choice!

Honestly I never expected to have such an incredible day... I got to see acts that I already loved Charli XCX, Giggs & Drake (Yes it was unreal! The atmosphere there actually gave me goosebumps) equally I discovered new loves Halsey & The Hunna - I even really loved Liam Gallagher's set which was very surprising! 


I'd always heard people saying it's the buzz of a festival that makes it what it is... I have to say I couldn't agree more. It felt like I was in a happy, little music bubble where nothing other than dancing, drinking & having a good time really matter. Before I went to Reading I tweeted that 'I couldn't wait to be sipping cider dancing along the tunes in my own happy bubble' little did I know just how true that was. 

The day was everything I hoped it would be and even more, I finally got my dream of own a festival wristband (yes I will be wearing it for like the next 6 months) because it'll be a constant reminder of a crazy, good time. I'm missing it so much already.


100% I will be going to another festival, yes I know I was exceptionally lucky to have had such amazing sunny weather on the day but I think even in the rain the buzz would still be there. This experience has not only made me love music even more than I already did but it even made me want to go for a whole weekend! Yes I would suffer the tent situation & rank toilets just to experience it all again. 
Reading festival you have been lit & hopefully I'll see you again next year!

Have you been to any festivals this summer?

Take care & I'll see you all on Monday.

Lots of love.

X

Image/ video credit: own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig