FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 26 March 2016

Is It Time To Move On?


Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that this week, I asked you guys whether or not you think I should make the big step towards YouTube.
Your response was yes!
Which is why in a number of weeks my very first Youtube video will be going up. 

Now I'm very nervous about this move but you guys have all reassured me that it will be okay- 
Well hopeful anyway.
One fellow Blogger and YouTuber even said to me that "What could possibly go wrong? If you fail then at least you tried." Very well said if you ask me.


So really the aim of today's post was to tell you guys that I will be starting my own channel, yes I'm quite frankly terrified but I'm also super excited too!
I want you guys to know that if any of you are feeling nervous about a new step in your life then you should just go for it- you never know it could just be the best step you've ever made.
And "If you don't learn to jump then you'll never learn how to fly" 
(I love this quote)

Sometimes doing the thing that scares you the most, may just be the thing that offers you the most opportunities...

I'm not saying that I'm going into YouTube with the hope that I'll become an overnight sensation and start living the dream as a YouTuber because as nice as that would be, I know it doesn't work like that.
There's so many amazing people on YouTube it will be hard to make myself different from the rest of the crowd, but what I am looking forward to will be the journey to meeting lots of new people who will hopefully become friends and having lots of fun in general.
I will still be blogging on here too though, so don't worry I'm not going to give up on the blogging front just yet.
Because I don't know about you guys but for me YouTube is what makes me happy.
There's so much negativity in the world that adding a bit more positivity makes the world a little bit of a brighter place to be- doesn't it?

My channel will cover similar things to what I cover on here but what I am hoping is to get my personality across a bit more, as you fellow Bloggers will know it can be hard to express who you are in a bunch of words. 
I am however open to suggestions too- If you guys have anything you like to see me cover on YouTube then please leave a comment below. 

My channel won't be up and running for a few weeks yet as I'm going to wait until I finish my Art Foundation course because then I should hopefully have a lot more time to film and to just basically have fun!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend and I'll be back next week with more from me.
Have a egg-celent Easter! 
(HAHA Yes I did just laugh at my own pun)
Enjoy all the Easter treats!

Take Care 

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig