FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 22 May 2016

Fashion Purchase of the Week Featuring New Look:


As some of you may or may not know, I LOVE shopping & clothes & fashion!
I'm such a stereotypical girl it's unreal!

So for me, my perfect day would be spent shopping- 
Because what's there not to love?

Clothes are my real weakness, if I see something I like then I'm more than likely to buy it because in the past I made the terrible error of not buying something I like and really regretting it.
Please say it's not just me who does this?!?

So last Thursday I went into my local New Look store to have a look around and to see what new clothes they had on their rails.
(Anyone who knows me will know that I could literally buy the entire shop!)

It's extremely rare for me to ever not find something I like in New Look so it's no surprise really that this little beauty came home with me:

£14.99

Firstly I can not honestly believe this dress is only £14.99!!!!
That is such a good price.
I loved this dress from the second I saw it- It's such a beautiful colour and the fabric is so lightweight and cool so it will be perfect for those long, hot summer days we'll hopefully be getting here in the UK.

Before I brought it I popped into the changing rooms to try it on, which was where I fell even more in love with it:


I love the off the shoulder style, I feel it really suits my body shape because I'm not a massive fan of revealing lots of my body in clothes so it allows me to reveal some skin without it being too much-
Do you get what I mean?

Style Tips-
I brought this dress with the intention of wearing it for going out at night during the summer months as I think it would be perfect to wear with a pair of black wedges or nude heels.
I also think it would look great with a denim jacket and brown sandals as well for daytime!


I hope you all enjoyed this post.
I'd love to hear what you think of this dress in the comments below.
If you've been loving something else in New Look (or any other shops) lately then I'd love to hear about that too.

I would also like to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you who reads this blog- I recently reached 3000 views which is such an incredible achievement, one which wouldn't have been made possible without you guys.

If you haven't yet checked out my YouTube channel then feel free to check it out below:




I have a channel introduction and a nail tutorial on there which is also about stripes, 
(as you've probably guessed already I am a major stripe fan).
I'd love it if you all gave it a thumbs up and subscribed! 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll see you again very soon!

Take Care 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig