FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Friday 13 May 2016

Blue Sky Nights and Summer Stripes Nail Tutorial:


I'm so excited to finally share this video with you all!


I've worked so hard on it the last couple of days and I would really appreciate it if you all took at look.
Really it's my first 'official' YouTube video which is super scary and exciting all at the same time.
I still can't believe I took the leap to YouTube- it's kind of surreal.
A year ago I hadn't even started this blog now it's got it's own channel.


Anyone reading this who wants to start YouTube then I would total say just go for it!
Okay so you might not grow to love YouTube but at least you will have tried.

I'd love it if you guys clicked on the link below to my channel:


I upload every Wednesday 
(Well I'm going to try to anyway)


Take Care & Have a great weekend!

X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig