FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 6 December 2015

The FROW Experience & Clothes Show Live 2015


Having attended the 'Clothes Show Live' every year for the past 5 years,
I always think 'Last year was so amazing- how could they possibly top that?!?'
But this year most certainly did not disappoint!
 
As you've probably guessed I spent the day yesterday at the fabulous 'Clothes Show Live 2015',
I brought so much makeup, clothes, and other stuff, saw so many famous faces and enjoyed the most amazing fashion show.
(It somehow gets better every year- I don't even know how that is possible!)
 
'As cheesy as it sounds 'Clothes Show Live' really is where my passion for fashion started.
The first time I went was in 2011 where I was a 14 year old girl who didn't really know what her 'thing' was in life. Yesterday I went back as an adult, knowing that fashion is without a doubt what I want to do.
Part of me feels that if I hadn't of attended the 'Clothes Show' in 2011 then I might not love fashion as much as I do today and I probably wouldn't be writing this blog.
 
Isn't it amazing how one event can change your life?!?
 

 
I was lucky enough to be on the front row seats at the fashion show,
(or FROW as you fashionistas out there will know).
Me and my Mum always get good seats in the fashion theatre but we had never been on front row before- it was truly amazing!
And it was a great photo opportunity which of course I wanted to share with you guys.
Hopefully it will be the first of many FROW seats!
 
 
These are some of the photo's I took from the day:
 I GOT TO SEE CHARLI XCX PERFORM!!!!
I was very excited and happy about this!
'Boom clap...'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The 'Fashion Show' production was truly amazing: the dancers, models, designers and set producers were all very polished!
There wasn't a single part of the 'Fashion Show' that I didn't love!
 
 
 
 
I love these two quotes- for me they really sum up well how I feel about fashion, as said by two of fashion's legends 'Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood'.
 
Are any of you attending the 'Clothes Show' over the next few days?
 
If so then I picked out some of my star buys from the day below:
 'The Funky Barcode' Necklace, £3.50.
As soon as I saw this necklace I just knew I had to have it...
You 'Mockingjay' fans out there will understand why.
I just think this necklace is so cool!
I love the 'Funky Barcode' jewellery- it's very unique and unusual- definitely worth checking out because they deserve it!
 
 
'Boozy Bathroom' £10 for the set.
 My Mum and I kept seeing this bag everywhere whilst we were walking round the 'Clothes Show' so we thought why not check it out and I'm so glad we did.
They do a range of bath/ shower products that have the scents of popular alcoholic drinks.
I brought the 'Pina Colada' and my Mum had 'Cheeky Woo Woo',
I just think these would look amazing sat in your bathroom and they smell amazing too!
In the set you get a body wash, body lotion and hand lotion for £10- Bargain!
 
 
 Fusey.
Who's a TOWIE fan?
I love TOWIE so of course I would love Joey Essex's stand 'Fusey'-
I would be lying if I said I didn't just buy it because it's his brand but I do actually like what I brought which was a cute tote bag.
 
 
'Models Own' £10,
There are so many amazing beauty brands at the 'Clothes Show' but I do think 'Models Own' is one of my favourites. This year you could pick ay 4 products from there stand and you got the goody bag free. I brought 2 nail varnishes, an eye shadow palette in the shade chrome and some nail files.
 
 
This isn't everything I brought as I brought a LOT of stuff , so just thought I include a couple of my hidden treasures above that I'm really pleased with.
I also brought from the follow stands- so if your going then I would recommend checking these out too:
Harper & Lewis
Rimmel
Cosmopolitan
7th Heaven
Lee Stafford
W7
I brought an Olaf toy too but I can't remember from which stand.
I also brought some clothes.
I got a free goody bag because I had a Platinum ticket
 
 
For the latest 'Clothes Show' news click on this link-
 
 
I had an amazing day yesterday and I am very sad that it's over for another year,
I hope you guys enjoyed this 'Fashion Exclusive' post-
 
Are any of you going to the 'Clothes Show' in the next few days?
If so I'd love to know what your 'best bits' were in the comments below.
For those of you who aren't going then I hope you liked seeing what it's like.
 
I already can't wait till 'Clothes Show 2016'!
You never know in a year's time- I might be vlogging my day...
 
Have a great week guys and I'll see you next Sunday.
 
X
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig