FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Liebster Blogging Award and A Whole Lot Of Thank You's...


I did it!
Well firstly I managed to squeeze in another blog post before Christmas, (aren't you lucky?)
And secondly I managed to get nominated by the lovely LoveRosiee for the 'Liebster Blogging Award'- I feel very honoured Rosie that you've chosen me, thank you very much!
'LoveRosiee' is an amazing blog, so for any of you guys who haven't read it yet- I highly recommend you check it out using the link above.

I have been nominated before for the 'Liebster Blogging Award' when I had my other blog however this blog has never been nominated before... As cheesy as it sounds it feels like it's a real milestone for 'Lippie', having only had the blog a couple of months.
So I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time out of the their day's to read my little blog, it honestly means the absolute world.
And if your reading this blog for the first time then I hope you'll enjoy becoming one the 'Lippies'.

Before I begin the rules for this award are:
 
  1. Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions set by the person that nominated you.
  3. Nominate 11 small blogs that you love to read, they must have under 1000 followers (e.g. on Bloglovin' ) and then link their blog.
  4. Set 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. Let the nominees know that they've been nominated for the award. (via comments or social media.)


So now we've got all the introduction's out of the way I better get on with this blog...



 
Here are the 11 questions set by Rosie for me to answer:
 
List 3 of your empties (be it beauty, hair or nail varnish)-
At the minute it would have to be my 'Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Face wash', my 'Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara' and my 'Rimmel London GlamEyes Quad EyeShadow in Smokey Brown'- I love, love, love all these products, I love the eyeshadow palette in particular as I also use it on my eye brows.
 
Where is your happy place?
It would probably be when I'm sat on a beach somewhere hot- I love travelling, it is one of my dreams to travel the world. There's just something so calming about being away from all the day to day stresses.
 
What 3 words describe you best?
Fun, giggly and smiley- I'm quite a happy, cheerful person, the 'laughing till you cry' emoji is my most used!
 
Why and when did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I love to write and a blog to me is almost like your own personal diary that other people can view. I also want to go onto work in fashion so I thought a blog might help me stand out against the rest.
This is some of my fashion photography- What do you think?
 
What is your favourite food?
This question is a hard one!
There's just so much choice- but as we're in the Christmas season I'm going to have to say Christmas Dinner-  as it's just the best dinner ever!
 
What do you put on your chips?
I'm really boring- I just like salt and vinegar on my chips, occasionally I'll have either tomato or curry sauce but I do just like them plain.
Please don't say I'm the only one who likes their chips like this?!?
 
Chinese or Indian?
Again this is a tough one- I love both Chinese and Indian, Can I have both?
If I had to choose it would be Chinese because I love Spring Rolls, but I do love a good Curry also...
 
Curled hair or straightened?
I have straight-ish hair (it does it's own thing) but I would love to have wavy hair so I'd want to be in-between.
 
Bath or shower?
I do love a bath but I'm going to say Shower purely because I love a quick shower to instantly refresh and relax me.
 
If you could get a tattoo, what would it be and where on your body?
I've been wanting a tattoo for a while now but I'm too scared of the pain... but I would have a dog paw print in a heart to symbolise my dog, Poppy who I lost a couple of months ago- I thought it would act as a good remembrance mark. 
 
Which bloggers have made you laugh recently?
Zoe Sugg (Zoella) her Vlogmas cracks me up- I love her videos so much!
 
 
 
So that was my 11 questions- I hope you feel like you know me a little better now, feel free to comment which you'd choose in the comments below.
 
 
The bloggers I nominate are:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My questions for you are:
 
1. If you could go anyway in the world where would it be and why?
2. Flats or Heels?
3. Favourite Shop and why?
4. Winter or Summer?
5. Favourite Christmas Movie?
6. What made you want to start blogging?
7. If you could do any job what would it be and why?
8. Sweet or Sour?
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. Favourite Quote?
11. Fashion or Beauty?
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed reading my post- let me know what you thought in the comments below. I can't wait to read the blogs I've nominated.
 
Can you believe it's only 2 sleeps till Christmas?!?!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!
 

 
I'd like to wish everyone reading this a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
 
See you guys soon,
 
X
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig