FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 14 November 2015

#PrayForPeace


Ok so this isn't my main post for this week (That will go out tomorrow),
But I felt I needed to do this in honour of those who tragically lost their lives yesterday in Paris.
 
I wanted to say that my heart goes out to all those that have been affected by this latest attack. Violence is horrible. It is never the answer.
Innocent people have lost there lives and that's not right.
 
So I will be 'Praying for peace' for both Paris and the rest of the world.
 
 
There is too much negativity in the world today, and I would be lying if I said it didn't scare me.
 
'Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and it will take their breath away'
 
My thoughts go out to Paris at this horrific time.
 
#PrayforPeace
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. 'I see humans but no humanity' - I could not agree more, the world is full of negativity and is such a dark place. It's scary to think that you aren't safe anywhere these days.
    Liv xx
    http://livymegs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with your comment hopefully 'good will overcome bad' ✨ xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig