FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 29 July 2017

A lil realisation...


Summer is going by quick & fast, at uni I'm lucky enough to have 4 months off but it still seems like time is flying by. Much like my degree. When I finished back in June I was officially a third of my way through my degree which is a very scary prospect indeed! 

Before starting uni I'd lost count of the amount of people who told me to enjoy every second because it goes so fast- they were totally right! A year ago I was extremely anxious about going to uni because I was never the girl that people liked at school, I was the awkward, weird, quiet one so I thought uni would be the same story, but so far it has been the best time of my life. It really has felt like I've finally been accepted as lil old me. I'd no longer call myself an introvert because I finally have the confidence I've always dreamed of. 


Course wise I hands down chose the right degree for me, which when you think about it is hard to do when there are so many different courses out there. Uni wise I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else, honestly hand on heart when I say this I couldn't have been surrounded by better people. I saw this tweet a while back basically saying "even if my degree doesn't get me anywhere in life, the debt is worth it for the friends I've made". Personally that really hit home exactly how I felt- obviously I do hope my degree does get me somewhere though. 

First year was a blast and I really hope second year will be the same. Although I am going to knuckle down and study harder this year because I have goals that I really want to achieve this year. I've recently discovered what I really want out of life and I'm so determined to work hard to achieve it. 


I only ever intended to do a little post today because as you're reading this I'll be jetting off to Spain for a much needed vacation. I wanted to squeeze this post in though just before I go. Originally I had wanted to keep posts scheduled for whilst I was away but I don't quite know where the time went. Plan B though is to plan content whilst away so that when I get back I can seriously sort out my blogging game. 

I feel so ready for a break, I'm in desperate need of a chance to really relax and recharge my batteries. So it might be a few weeks till I blog again but I'll try to keep you guys up to date via my socials. 

Hope you guys have a great day & I'll speak more soon. 

X

Pictures taken from Google.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig