FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 3 September 2016

Confidence & #fblchat hosting.


Confidence is something we all crave, some of us have it and others like me don't.
I'm am certainly NOT a confident person, mainly because I'm a worrier, I always doubt myself & my abilities...

I haven't always been like this back in Primary School I was an outgoing person, then I moved to High School and I just seemed to get 'lost' in the crowd. Suddenly I didn't want to be that fun, outgoing person anymore, I would rather fade into the background because it was easier that way. 
My aim in life was to not draw attention to myself because I was afraid of negativity. 


I wouldn't say blogging has completely brought me out of my shell but it has helped more then I will ever know & I'm so grateful for it!
Blogging has helped me meet new people, try new things & just venture into a whole new world I'd never even heard of before. When I started my blog I never read blogs or anything like that, so blogging for me was a completely new concept.

Now I don't care what people think about me anymore, okay so I would rather they liked me but I get that everyone doesn't have to like everyone and that's okay too. We're all different and that's great, I will never understand why people pick out the one thing that different about you & use it against you. Surely differences should be celebrated? If we were all the same imagine what a boring world that would be.

New situations stress me out the most, I'm moving away to University in a couple of weeks and the thought of leaving everyone and everything I know & love terrifies me. I honestly don't think I've ever felt so sick at the thought. It's scary to think I won't have the comfort blanket of my parents, instead they'll be an hour's drive away- okay I know that's not that far but it's far enough for me to miss them very much. 
I totally get that everyone starting University is feel this way because after all we're only human.

I more determined then ever to push myself outside my comfort zone- this time things are going to change & I'm going to be different. I'm so sick of being the 'shy' one, it's time for something new!
I know it won't be easy but at least I won't look back and have regrets. The key is to just be yourself.

In other news....

I'm going to be hosting a chat about 'Confidence' over at @fashbeautylife on Twitter 3-4pm next Saturday (10th September). I'd love to hear all you opinions about this topic, you can get involved in the chat by following the #fblchat. 
This is the first hosting I've ever done & I'm pretty nervous but hey life's about trying the new.

If you do get involved with the chat I'd love it if you tweeted me @LippieTalk, come say hey & that you came over from my blog. 


That's all for now I hope you enjoyed this post & don't forget to get involved #fblchat next Saturday 10th 3-4pm.

Hope you all have a great weekend & I'll be back Monday with another post.

Take Care 

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig