FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Mismatched Earrings A Thing?


Fashion accessories can either make or break an outfit...
Earrings for me are usually an 'after thought', normally I just wear the same ones day-in-day-out or I do actually make an effort & pick ones to go with my outfit (this is a rare occurrence).

However SS17 proves to be the time for earrings to shine, they were heavily used on the London catwalks, and in New York new styles emerged in statement making proportions. 
Mismatched earrings are in! 
Various lengths, materials and silhouettes created a somewhat unusual but striking look. 

  

Earrings are fast becoming a focus point in the jewellery department, statement necklaces have had their time although the choker game is still going strong. SS17 suggests that layered chokers will become thing as you can make the trend more personal and apparent to you.
 (But more on that another time)



I'm not so sure if I'm ready to take the plunge with the mismatched earrings trend just yet, it might look like I've got dressed in the dark but I'm definitely willing to make more of an effort with my earring choices. 
Particularly now the Christmas season is almost upon us, I can't think of anything better than full on sparkles at Christmas time!
Maybe I'll start by wearing slightly more statement earrings then just go the whole way if I'm feeling brave. Either way this trend will be a great one because anyone can wear it. You don't have to go out & buy something new because chances are you already have lots of earrings that you can mix up together. 

Let me know what you think of this trend in the comments below. 
I'll be back on Friday with another post. 

Take Care 
X


(Images taken from Google)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig