FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 18 October 2015

What's in my bag? This way to a girl's heart....


As we are just getting to know each other- I thought it would be a good idea to start with a 'what's in my bag' post...
As a girl, I find I can't EVER leave the house without my bag... and the contents inside it.
So do you want to know 'what's in my bag'?
Before we begin, I'll start by telling you guys where I got this little beauty from:


My fringed bag is from Primark, £10.
I really love this bag- Talk about love at first sight!
 To be honest when I heard 'fringing' was going to be a big trend I was a bit unsure of how I felt about it. So I thought a good way to be on trend without going over board would be by wearing the trend on my bag (I literally have images in my head of bags wearing clothes right now- please tell me I'm not the only one?!?)
'What's in my bag'-
Phone:
To be honest who leaves the house with out their phone's anyway?
I don't know a single teenage girl (or boy) who does?!?!
Although I will agree sometimes it is good to step away from this amazing world of technology back into reality every once in a while.
As a wise person once said: 'You can't live your life through a screen'.
I do adore my phone though- I remember when I first got an iPhone- all the begging definitely paid off!
Notebook:
 
This is from Paperchase
I can't remember exactly how much it cost but I think it was around £8. Its a cute A5/6 sort of size which makes it perfect for when I'm on the move and I want to jot things down... It has everything in it from new blog post ideas to Christmas present ideas for my family and friends (Yes the arrangements for Christmas have already started!)
Going off topic slightly- 'I really can't wait till Christmas'....
Pen:
I've gained a very large collection of pens after travelling to lots of Universities open days so if you ever need a pen- then I'm your girl!
Although this one is one of my favourites (I'm I the only person who has a favourite pen?) and I don't think I actually got this from an open day but I love the words on it 'Little gorjuss things'.
So cute!
Purse:
No bag is complete without money in it!
I really love this purse (also brought from Primark from about £6), yes I do have a slight obsession with Primark - Who doesn't?
I just love the size, colour, texture, the compartments inside- literally everything! I was made up when I found this!
Receipts:
No bag is complete without the big black hole at the bottom full of receipts, vouchers and random bits of paper that somehow manage to make it into your bag and end up staying there for a very, VERY long time.
I do try to keep my bag tidy but its just too hard!
Cosmetic Purse:
Zoella Coin/Cosmetic Purse, £8
This is a perfect size and I love the design on it- I also like how you can see inside but it's not completely see through...
I'm going to be honest I'm not one of those girls who carry's all of their makeup around with them but I do always like to have whatever lipstick I'm wearing in my bag alongside things like a lipbalm, nail file, headache tablets, tissues and other girl things (If you know what I mean) because you never know when you might need any of these things and there's nothing worse then breaking a nail and not having a nail file!

Sunglasses:
Foster Grants
If anyone ever asks me what would I spend more money on then I would always say sunglasses- you can't put a price on good eye protection.
I only recently got these before I went on holiday to Egypt in the summer as I wanted a really good pair of sunglasses to protect my eyes from the intense sunlight they have in Egypt.
I found these in my local Sainsbury's and I fell in love!
I find they give great eye protection and they really suit my face- I love the shape and purple colour of this pair!.
If any of you guys are looking for a nice pair of sunglasses then I really recommend 'Foster Grants' they do amazing male and female sunglasses!

Umbrella:
Primark
I always have an umbrella in my bag because you can never rely on it not raining here in England- I really like the ones Primark sell as you can go for a really patterned one or just a simple black one like this one above. I love the handle and the cute frilly edge on this and it was only £4 - a total bargain!
A Drink and a Snack:
Not always but sometimes especially if I'm going out for the day then I like to have some water and a little snack in my bag... I hate it when your hungry and have got nothing to eat! So I occasionally like to pop a 'penguin bar' in my bag- the jokes always go down a storm! HAHAHA (Picture me rolling on the floor laughing)
So that's pretty everything much that's in my bag...
I hope you guys have enjoyed this post- let me know what you thought in the comments below.
I'm actually looking for a new bag at the moment so if you guys have any recommendations then I'd love to hear them too in the comments.
See you guys next Sunday!
(When I'll be trying help you guys master a 'Nail Art' technique)
X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig